October 31, 2011

A Treat Bag for My Ladybug



Happy Halloween everybody!!  We have been celebrating all weekend.  Festivities began for us on Friday with a Halloween celebration at Aaron's office.  Kids were invited to trick or treat the cubicles and about an hour before it began I realized I didn't have anything for this cute ladybug to gather treats in.  So I rummaged through my supplies and found some felt that matched her costume perfectly and I whipped up a simple treat bag.


I sewed 2 rectangles together for the bag and then attached a handle on each side with a few stitches.  The letters were traced, cut out, then adhered to the bag by needle felting. Felt is a fun material to work with and one I want to explore.  Get inspired too by checking out my Felt Pinterest Board!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...